Marilah kepada-Ku,
semua yang letih lesu dan berbeban berat, Aku akan memberi kelegaan kepadamu.

Monday, July 26, 2010

.If One Day This Thing Happen.

Aku sengaja ngopi tulisan ini dari FB-ku yang lama.
selamat membaca.. :))



If one day I can't tell about yourself...
If one day I can't read a message for your number, FS, YM, or FB...
If one day I can't hear the story about yourself...
If one day I can't see your pictures as in my FS, YM, FB, and also in my phone...
If one day I can't remember everything about you...
If one day I can't found your name in my phonebook...
If one day I can't found your name in my memorize...
If one day I can't found your name in my future...
I hope I can found your name in the one special place in my heart.....

And...

If one day you can't tell about myself...
If one day you can't read a message for my number, FS, YM, or FB...
If one day you can't hear the story about myself...
If one day you can't see my pictures as in your FS and FB...
If one day you can't remember everything about me...
If one day you can't found my name in your phonebook...
If one day you can't found my name in your memorize...
If one day you can't found my name in your future...
I hope you can found my name in the most small place in your heart.....
Amien.!!




.JBU abundantly.


Ifoneday,

_yL_

No comments:

Post a Comment