Marilah kepada-Ku,
semua yang letih lesu dan berbeban berat, Aku akan memberi kelegaan kepadamu.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Big Baby Driver - You Are Everywhere (Lyrics)


OST A Gentleman's Dignity


 .: LYRIC :.



 I know something’s gone awry but I feel like going on 
  I know I could be wrong but I also could be right 

 And I feel the earth is turning faster before I saw you there 
  
 I feel the sky is spinning lighter before I saw you there 
 And I see the things are not the same again 
  Cause you’re here cause you’re there cause you’re everywhere 

  Now I know how my times can be still in the way 
  Hope this could last until we find brighter days 
  I know how my times can be still in the way 
  I hoping this could last until we fade away 

 I know something’s gone awry but I feel like going on  
 I know I need to say good bye for 
 I’m off for the brand new days with you 

No comments:

Post a Comment